- Head to ‘Business’ in the left hand menu
- Scroll down to ‘Rota'
- This is your weekly ongoing rota, so don’t amend this unless you’re changing your hours going forward
- In the top right hand corner, click on ‘Ad-Hoc Rota’
- Click ‘Add New’ which will bring up a pop up box
- Label the week off what you would like it to be called i.e. 'Christmas Week'
- Click on the calendar, and click on the week that you want to change
- Click 'Save'
- This will bring up a new rota (and it’ll be all white and grey stripes). In there, you can close yourself for that 1 week by clicking on the white slots to close them off (or clicking on the grey/ black slots to open them). You can drag and drop to save time, or click on the day to close yourself for the whole day
How do I change my rota for a one off week? Print
Created by: Tom Marshall
Modified on: Wed, 18 Dec, 2019 at 3:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.