Undertaking this action allows Sports Injury Fix to obtain a 'subscription' to your Google calendar, meaning it can read the entries and display them in your Sports Injury Fix calendar, blocking out times that you are busy. This time will show as 'busy' to customers looking for appointments.
- Login to your Sports Injury Fix account
- Select ‘Business’ from the menu on the left then ‘Calendar’
- Select ‘Connected Calendars’ button at the top
- Under ‘Your Remote Calendars’ enter the name of the calendar you wish to add and then obtain the URL via the following means…
- On your computer, sign in to https://calendar.google.com
- In the top right, click the Settings cog and then Settings
- On the left hand side under ‘Settings for my calendar’ select your calendar, normally your name.
- On the main part of the screen, you'll find 'Access Permissions'. In here, select 'make available to pulic', and the determine whether you want this to just show as 'free/busy' in the SIF calendar, or to 'see all event details'. Patients won't be able to see the detail regardless of which you select.
- On the main part of the screen you should see the Calendar Settings heading. Scroll down until you see the Integrate Calendar heading.
- Under Integrate Calendar copy the ‘Secret address in iCal format'
- N.B. You can see it's the correct URL if it ends with the following: basic.ics
- Paste the link into your Sports Injury Fix calendar as per step 4
We request the data every minute from your Google calendar to ensure the data is as up to date as possible. Google calendars on Android phones do not allow you to subscribe to additional calendars so at present it is not possible to automatically add Sports Injury Fix bookings in to a Google calendar.
You are however sent email confirmations for new Sports Injury Fix bookings and SMS if you opt to receive them. Your Sports Injury Fix calendar will always be the most up to date record.
Please note it can take up to 24 hours for the first sync to happen.
If at any point you require extra assistance, please raise a support ticket and we’ll be happy to help.